Thursday, August 21, 2008

Writing blogs


Getting some stuffs to write about on the blog seems to be easy, but once I get into the topic, I feel that there are too many things that bother me while writing. With the intention to get the best opening for that particular topic, I spend a lot of time to construct the first sentence. Trust me, I feel drained out before making the first sentence. After getting the starting lines, further sentences keep pouring out and it seems I got my flow in writing. But grammar keeps bugging me now and then. Under the assumption that people don't bother much about grammar while reading, I too don't look into it much and try to have my flow.

Suddenly fear of giving erroneous statements strikes me when I start writing some facts. Oops, I will never let my blog to have any wrong or misdirected statements. I have to be cautious enough to make sure of the facts I am giving. When I feel that it is enough for this post , I just stop with that and then look for an ending note.

Then again confusion prevails over the choice of topic and I love to have a picture inserted in my blog and I look out for one relevant to the topic I am writing on. As i am new to this blogging, I feel I am spending more time to write. Well, its really fun to write blogs and interesting while facing some challenges while writing. Thanks to blog spot. Then catch u all in my next post.

No comments: