Thursday, August 6, 2009

A cool breeze awakened me from the random thoughts that were flashing in my brain while I walked through the corridors in my campus towards the mess. It struck me suddenly that it’s been a long time since I posted something in my blog and that I have hardly followed any news to analyse about it in my next post. With pani puri in my plates and a friend nearby, I started wondering why some person in our life appear so special to me. How is that they appear like an angel in my life and what differentiates them with other people that I have met so far? Is it that some particular qualities or some particular character of them that has enticed me? Or that is it a first of a kind like first crush or a first broad enchanting smile that made me to get lost for a moment. Having done with my pani puri, I headed towards my room after telling a goodbye to my friend.

The thoughts once again engulfed me in and left me with a heavy heart. Why is that the person I feel so special doesn’t find me special? The worse is that why do they even feel bad when we express the feeling that they are so special in our life. Of course, everybody have their own preferences and more likings and the economics that I learnt for my morning exam helped me to find the reason for this. The utility for the same quantity of good varies from one person to person. The utility that I derived would me much more than what they derive. Economics apart, the kind actions, caring words, personal helps from the special person linger in your thoughts forever and ever. No matter what happens, no matter if I will be even remembered by them their special status to me will remain intact. The days and nights pass like anything, yet there is no change in the heart, not even a sign of change could be noticed. With these emotional feelings, I started writing this post with an intention to write something in the blog.

My midterms have got over and I could get a picture of my college exams and stuff. New friends, new challenges are ahead and I need a kind of restructuring of myself. I will be back with my usual analysis soon. The controversial Iran president is back, BCCI rejection of WADA code, master mind of Mumbai terror attack is free to roam in our neighboring country and much interesting events happening around the world and I have missed following all these.

No comments: