Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I am not going to go without a fight!!

I am a fighter and I would never get settled down without reaching my destination, I would fight all days and nights without even blinking my eyes for a moment to achieve what I wanted. I would not stop my journey till the last cell in my body is awake.

I am a chameleon that no one will ever notice my presence, I would change too fast leaving no time for people to realise how I change all of a sudden leaving no trace of the past.

I am an undecipherable puzzle, leaving no clues or hints anywhere to decode me or my actions. I am an unbreakable code that even the toughest minds will fail if they attempt to break it.

I am a heartless beast who would never mind about the means but would never lose the focus from the ends. Nothing would stop me and nothing will survive if it comes against me in my path. Hard at heart, that kindness and mercy are undefined terminologies to me.

I am a devil who would act in a strange way, yet my heart and brain would keep me going in the exact direction and the every step I take would have been already manipulated to take me to the steps of victory.

I am a winner, who would put all the efforts to come from the last position to overtake everyone in the way to lead the race. I would run so fast that no defeat can ever catch me up.

I am a lion who would roar when the time comes to remind the beasts around that I am still a powerful creature and that I am their king!!!

I am a phoenix who could rise back from death, but not hundreds of years required for me to come back, just a fraction of second will be sufficient for me to spring back again.

But in the end, I am just a normal human being who would make all mistakes in life and would later realise the mistakes done, would regret for the wrong things done, wouldn’t just stop there, but would stay in the field to get things alright, would recover completely to stay alive in the course.

No comments: